Political ambitions notwithstanding, what kind of focus do we currently find in different public bodies? Through a series of presentations, we will take a look at the efforts and commitments of different institutions and stakeholders, as well as see suggested answers to specific needs.
- Christina I.M. Abildgaard, Department Director / Norwegian Research Council, Dept. of Marine Bioresources and Environmental Research: “OCEAN strategy – perspectives from The Research Council of Norway”
- Einar Brønlund, Senior Vice President / MHWirth GmbH: “Technology Transfer: How We Can Use Our Broad Experience & Track Record From Oil & Gas”
- Birte Noer Borrevik, Head of Division / The Norwegian Mapping Authority: “How Can Technology Enable Acceleration of Coastal Mapping?”
- Vegard Evjen Hovstein, CEO / Maritime Robotics: “Collaboration towards a tech revolution”
- Lasse Karlsen, Technical Director / Norwegian Maritime Authority: “Advanced Digital Assisted and Controlled Shipping!”